Paris: Two Days in the City of Love

7:59 PM

 
Two days is not even close to enough time to explore one the most famous cities in the world. Paris is filled with so much history and beauty. It felt surreal walking the down the Champs-Élysées, gazing at the iconic Eiffel Tower, pushing past the hordes of people in the Lourve, just to get a glimpse of the infamous Mona Lisa.


Before I arrived in Paris, I had prepared a list in advance of all the sights I wanted to visit. Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower, Sacré-Cœur, The Louvre, The Arc de Triomphe, The Palace of Versailles. These were just a few of things on my list. I really thought I could get to them all, but unfortunately I just did not have enough time.

I will definitely go back to Paris again, sooner rather than later, I hope. I want to check-off the sites that were on my initial list, and I also want to revisit the landmarks I got to explore during my first trip to the city of love.













You Might Also Like

0 comments